The matter about things that don’t matter to you
How much of your time do you waste every day in useless activities, time waster activities, WhatsApp university, and social media distractions? How about you remain standstill contemplating about excitements, anger, ego, greed, lust, pretention, etc.?
When two days in your life is fixed why are you carrying these burdens which keep you overwhelmed and consume your life?
Why don’t you reclaim the remaining time of your life back? Why don’t you learn to say more “No” — as in “No, thank you,” and “No, I’m not going to get caught up in that,” and “No, I just can’t right now.” when you are faced with things that don’t matter to you?
The easy way out to stop wasting yourself and start spending time on the things that really matter to you begins with the realisation.
- Write down how do you spend your time every day.
- Strike down the things that you won’t have done.
- Now, find out the things that you’d have spent more time and got a better result than you’d have.
- Start planning your day in advance. Every morning spend 15-30 minutes planning your day for the things that matter to you.
- Write the journal every day highlighting the things that you did to make yourself better, faster or time waster.
This will let you live your life for the things that matter most to you and enjoy your life—the life that you want.