As a new company you have to make yourself and your products or services known on the market. Now it’s time to think about your marketing plan. Developing a relationship with your customer is one of the most important parts for every business owner. A solid marketing sales plan can be what sets your business apart.
Your objective: monetize the traction generated by marketing for higher sales and higher profit.
Your strategy: marketing plan + smart monetization = success
Write your marketing plan in the following manner:
[Company Name] is in the business of [provide 1-2 lines describing your company]
- Define your target customers
- Define your unique selling propositions
- Define your distribution strategy
- Define key offers and sales promotion schemes
- Define online marketing strategy
- Define traditional marketing strategy
- Define your strategies to increase conversion rates
- Define your strategy on maximizing the sales transaction value
- Define your specific efforts for maximizing customer value
- Specify key financials, leads and revenue results from your marketing efforts
- Who is the target customer and how are you addressing them in your plan?
- Why do you think the chosen marketing channels are the best option for your business?
- What is your competition marketing plan? Provide analysis, references and results.
- Does your marketing strategy communicate with clarity? Are there still any issues you need to address
- What is the unique value proposition of your plan? What are your features, benefits, price, product and value for money?
- Which advertising measures are you going to take up to introduce your product /service?
- Which advertising media or material are you going to use?
- What about your schedule and important milestones?
- How much of your budget are you planning to use for this?
Make a copy using Google Docs-> File->Make a copy option.
Think about sales promotion campaigns which you would like to implement, such as developing a logo, setting up a website, placing advertisements, press relations, and consider what sort of budget you plan to use
Look for measures which fit in with your time contingent and your budget and those which promise the maximum success