The Company Description section of your business plan typically outlines vital details about your company, such as where you are located, how large the company is, what you do and what you hope to accomplish. It describes the vision and direction of the company so potential lenders and partners can develop an accurate impression about who you are.
Begin the company description section with a paragraph that captures all of the vital information about your company. Imagine you are giving an elevator pitch about your company and want to express the key characteristics in just a few sentences. Use the same thought process for your introductory paragraph.
Describe your business and paint a clear picture of its functionalities
- How will you get what you want?
- How will you market your business?
- How will you generate user experience?
- What will be your unique selling point?
- A powerful opening quote which serves as a summary of your business
- The description of the industry category your business belongs to
- Description of the problem statement
- Description of the business operations with specific relevance to the problem statement
- Communication strategy with your customers
- Description of the scale and future expansion of your business
- The resources you need and the hiring procedure of various job functions
- The competitive advantage of your business
Make a copy using Google Docs-> File->Make a copy option.
Show a clear understanding of the business you want to be in
Clearly describe what market needs your business will be fulfilling.
- Explain why you believe your business will be successful